13 February 2008

Home of the Josiah Leming Fan Club


I'm a huge fan of Josiah the Homeless Boy from American Idol. Holy crap, he's good! He sounds like a professional. AND HE LIVES IN HIS CAR!!! How can you not love this boy? Mike's actually in love with him - he rewound the performance, and Mike claims to hate this show. I don't know this song, but loved it. (I'm going to pretend that his second audition didn't happen, since it wasn't this good.)

Last night we cut from 160-something to 50. I can do without the melodramatic stylings of Ryan Seacrest - "yesterday's historic elimination", "the most dramatic Hollywood day ever." Right.

Who I like besides Josiah: the Filipina chick, the Irish chick, the Australian guy, and David Archuleta, the 16-year-old whose voice sounds so much older. He rules.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the song is "Grace Kelly" by Mika. It was popular in the UK last year.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE him. did you see him on Ellen? if not, Search Josiah Leming on Ellen at youtube.com. he did soooo good.

Anonymous said...

Hey, there's Josiah shirts available now at Josiah Gear