14 February 2008

Project Runway

Tim Gunn's Word of the Day: "obfuscation." Can you use it in a sentence? "I'm afraid this is an obfuscation." Love you, Tim!

Before we started watching, I said, "Where has Collier Strong been this season?" Then they said the make-up and styling would be an integral part of this challenge and I knew my man was coming on! Oh how I've missed you, your bad skin, and your lack of any real insight, Collier!

For the final challenge, the designers visited an art museum and took inspiration from any piece of art. I immediately said, "Rami's going for the Greek sculptures." As did Chris, Tim, and the rest of the country. The dress was gorgeous, but enough already with the Grecian draping.

I loved Chris's and Christian's. I didn't like Sweet P's and didn't see the inspiration there (the peacocks were where exactly?). I didn't like the dress part of Jillian's, just the jacket.

Christian wins with the puffy shirt thing (but really it worked with his inspiration piece), and Jillian is also in (oh how she bores me). They "couldn't decide" whether Chris or Rami should go home, so they will both make collections for Fashion Week, but they will go head-to-head to determine who will actually officially show at Fashion Week. I'm fine with that, just because it gives Chris the chance to continue and makes him happy. Whatever makes Chris happy makes me happy! The loser: Sweet P (sorry, Kim).

Reunion next week. I can't wait to see what Christian and Chris do for Fashion Week!

No comments: