27 February 2008

Project Runway: Christian '08!

First off, Chris March was robbed! I'm sorry, I think he totally should have gone to the finals instead of Rami. Sure, he wouldn't have won but I just am in love with the man. Chris is offically The Nicest Man on the Planet. How can you not love him and want him to win? But what's great is that he genuinely seems happy for everyone else and happy that he made it that far.

The show began with Tim taking the trips to everyone's "spaces." Christian's from Maryland! Woot! And he made feathered pants! Not woot! Also, the boy works out of (and sleeps in!) a closet! He must win!

I'm afraid to say I think I liked slow-talking Jillian's designs, from what I saw.

Rami's dead mother = Rami in a wig! That picture was creepy! Me no likey Rami's mustard yellow (hopefully it gets toned down for next week). Tim Gunn's Quote of the Week in reference to one of Rami's coats: "This is a heavy-duty... effin' coat!"

No one can top Chris and his use of HUMAN HAIR!!!! OMG! It's like making something out of skin, it's just creepy. But then when I saw it on the runway I actually liked it. I guess the shock had worn off.

Now that Chris is gone I must support Christian! He rules!

No comments: