17 May 2007

About Last Night

I think the Final Two on American Idol are the perfect Final Two. We get two completely different styles. If Blake is smart, he will emphasize his voice and go easy on the beatboxing. And I think he's smart. Plus, show the tattoos and stop with the mismatched patterns and sweater vests. Jordin needs to play up the young thing, but without proclaiming, "I'm only 17!" every two seconds and mugging for the cameras. There -- my unsolicited advice for the finalists.

Lost was pretty good. The plan to blow up the tents when The Others raid the beach is destined to fail. Charlie's storyline almost gave me a creeper - and I hate Charlie! But the man was sacrificing himself so that people could be rescued. He swam to the underwater station and when he entered it, he was greeted by two gun-toting chicks. I have a feeling these chicks escaped The Others (maybe because they were being experimented on) and have been hiding out in the station.

If I remember correctly, I cheered at the television because Sayid finally put Jack in his place a bit. I heart Sayid!

No comments: