24 May 2007

American Idol: the DVR Strikes Back


Well, technically I should be blaming FOX and not my DVR. We watched the first hour of Lost and then switched back to finish AI. Too bad the show ran over and thus the DVR totally cut off the end. You know, the important part. Where they name the freaking winner! Not that I cared that much. So we found out Jordin won by watching the local news.

I had the first hour on in the background. I watched Gwen and Kelly though - they both rocked the joint. And I watched Blake. What can I say? I like beatboxing. I think it takes a lot of talent to make your voice do that. So I loved his performance with Doug E. Fresh.

Tony Bennet's old as dirt but he was awesome too! It was cool to see all the old winners. Good to see Ruben again - he's still alive and kicking. Taylor was really good during that Paul McCartney tribute. So good I was shocked. They all were during that segment.

So AI comes to a close, along with all my other shows. This has been an exhausting May Sweeps! More on Lost later.

No comments: