03 May 2007

Lost: Huh?

Lost had me all discombobulated this week, but I guess it's half my cable company's fault. Our cable was out, then it came back and I was able to watch the last 5 minutes of American Idol (smell ya later, Phil and Chris - HA HA) and the first 45 minutes of Lost. Then it cut out again! DAGGER! Don't think of pulling that S during Heroes! So I watched the last 15 minutes online this morning.

Anyway, Naomi, the chick who parachuted in last week, said she was sent to rescue Desmond, but that the world thinks all the plane crash survivors are dead. The wreckage of their plane was found at the bottom of the ocean, along with all the (dead) passengers. Kate told Jack (in front of Juliet) about Naomi. I wanted to choke her for trusting Jack so much and then stupidly talking in front of Juliet. Juliet's response was to say to Jack, "We should tell her." Jack: "No. Not yet." HUH? So I'm guessing either they know something about Naomi (maybe she didn't really parachute in) or maybe they know something about how they'll never be able to get Naomi's phone/radio to work?

Ben tried to force Locke to kill his father. Locke couldn't do it, so he went to get Sawyer, after he found out that his father was the con man responsible for the deaths of Sawyer's parents. Sawyer finds this out and kills Locke's father good. Locke's father was portrayed as such a belligerent prick, how could you fault Sawyer for choking him with a chain, Jack Bauer-style? But before he died, Locke's father claimed they were all in Hell.

Locke tells Sawyer about Juliet being a mole and planning a raid on the camp. Then he goes off on his own, dead father in tow.

I didn't get to see any previews online, but I really hope they showed Sawyer punching Juliet and Jack in their faces because I want that to happen SO BAD!

No comments: