02 May 2007

AI: All Bon Jovi, All Night

I'm a big Bon Jovi fan, so I knew going into last night that I would at least know every song. And they were all awesome.

Phil looked tanner. But still like a bat boy. And he was good! Dagger! I don't like him - he's supposed to be bad! Powder got stage presence sometime in the last 2 weeks!

Jordin was just ai'ight. And at least she knew it. Rock was tough for my girl. She shouldn't be condemned for this. I love how Jordin is twice Ryan's size (width and height) and half his age.

Just when I was thinking the girls would be at a disadvantage having to sing a man's song, LaKisha proved me wrong. She turned that song into her song. She tore that S up. She was so good, Simon kissed her. It was sweet and hysterical.

Blake darkened his hair and I'm loving it. I really loved his performance - the arrangement and the beat boxing. It's the Blake Remix! I loved every second. Bold bold bold.

Chris pissed me off because he sang my song (Wanted Dead or Alive) and he was pretty good. I'm supposed to hate him too. Luckily, I still do because he wasn't great.

Jesus, Melinda can really sing anything. She's such a performer and looked younger (and better) again.

No one was horrible. I think only Jordin got mostly-negative comments. Save Jordin!

Go home: Chris and Phil, but just based on my dislike for them.

No comments: