21 May 2007

Hot Damn!

First of all, let me say: the biggest indication of how bad 24 has been this year is the fact that instead of watching the 2-hour season finale, I spent more time with my sister. Shocker! I decided to time shift that finale to Tuesday night.

But of course I couldn't miss Heroes.

The Sylar/Peter face off had me jumping on my couch.


That was pretty much the perfect ending to a great first season! Hiro drops Ando off in Japan, and then heads to New York, where he impales Sylar with a sword. Peter starts to go nuclear, so he asks Claire to kill him. Instead, Nathan awesomely flies in and decides to save the world by flying Peter off into space so he can explode without harming anyone... except for Nathan. I hope Peter can regenerate after giving off the explosion, but is this it for Nathan? Really? I'm pissed if that's true, but with this show you never know so I'll excitedly wait for what they have in store next year. At least Nathan's last words were, "I love you, Peter." If this is the last time I see Nathan, I've at least got to get my last bit of brother-lovin' in there.

Matt got shot up real good, as did D.L. Sylar left a nice, smeary blood trail leading to a manhole cover, so he's not 100% done (YAY!). Molly Walker referenced a villain who is worse than Sylar, but we don't know who. And the show ends with Hiro transporting himself to the year 1670 and another solar eclipse. So, yeah, you never know.

Now I just have to wait for the DVDs on August 28th! Thanks for a great season! See you next year!

No comments: