14 May 2007

Heroes: Racking Up Quite the Body Count

Goddammit, I love Sylar. Last week he was a nerdy momma's boy. This week he's back to being a kickass villain, casually eating ice cream on the street corner while planning the destruction of New York. And flipping trucks over with a flip of his hand. LOVE HIM!

All the Heroes are meeting up, to hilarious effect. Jessica to Matt: "Didn't I throw you out a window?"

George Takei returns. To train Hiro in sword fighting.

Micah is too adorable for words, "talking to" the electronic voting booths and making Nathan win in a landslide.

R.I.P. Eric Roberts. Bennet plugged him in the head awesomely. R.I.P. Radioactive Man. Sylar's practicing his nuclear powers. R.I.P. Linderman. D.L. awesomely put his hand through his head and squeezed his brain or something equally gruesome. I was going to say R.I.P. D.L. - until I saw him alive in the previews. But you never know.

I am SO fired up for next week!

No comments: