04 May 2007

I Called It: Speederman is Going to be Dreadful

On Rotten Tomatoes right now Speederman 3 has a 62%. That's pretty poo-poo. The first one had a 90% and the second a 93%. And I hated the second one. (The Cream of the Crop rating - the big, mainstream, non-fanboy critics - is a paltry 45%.)

Speederman is the lamest because he is such a pansy cry-baby. Waah, I don't want to have my powers, waah. And he makes out with a snaggletooth. This one is supposed to have even more soap-opera-style melodrama. Yay.

This review supports that (Toronto Star):

What's with all the crying? Both heroes and villains shed tears so readily, you almost want to stand up mid-screening and ask director Sam Raimi to stop the projector so everybody can have a group hug.

I don't watch Smallville because it's Dawson's Creek, only eventually Pacey grows up to be Superman. Same deal with this crap. I'm looking forward to seeing this lame movie this weekend. NOT AT ALL!

No comments: