09 May 2007

The Real World: Thailand

Brooke = me, and it's frightening. I was shocked she didn't complain about Bangkok more though. I know I would. It looks like a gaudy American boardwalk times a million and a million times smellier. And of course she gets stung by a jellyfish. And falls and hurts her tailbone. And gets seasick. Just a typical outdoor adventure with me!

It was hysterical how everyone lined up to pee on Brooke's foot - they just couldn't wait to treat her like the toilet she is.

Does Colie say "vagina" in every episode? Sloppy, drunk Colie is soooo nasty. That girl actually repulses me. I love Alex for cutting on her all the time. I'm sick of seeing her fat gut hanging over her bikini while she croaks out slurred words in that voice of hers. Is it wrong to wish AIDS on someone? She's on the right track, considering she banged some dude from Australia she just met.

Next week is either the last episode or the second to last, I think. Stephen and Jenn??!! But Jenn has a boyfriend and Stephen has a girlfriend! They would never think of cheating on them... right?

No comments: