16 May 2007

The Real World Is Over

It's not a Real World finale unless someone reads some bad poetry they wrote. Thanks, Colie.

Jenn banged one roommate on the first episode and one on the last. I love how Davis and Jenn both cheat on their boyfriends, and then right afterwards, the first thing they do is call said boyfriends. But Stephen beats them both by banging Jenn and then getting in a suit and going to Church. Because he's got to pray on it. Good lord.

I always love the finales because everyone is all teary and thanking everyone for being such great friends. I wish they would have intercut the good-byes with scenes of Davis dropping the N-word, Davis calling Brooke fat, Tyree and Jenn almost coming to blows, Jenn banging the guy Colie liked, etc., etc.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I hate Colie. She is fugly, her face looks half-paralyzed, and I never want to see her on TV again. But I'll have to make an exception for that when I watch the reunion next week.
When Davis was talking about just wanting to be straight... oh man. We take for granted our unearned advantages for being in the status-quo. Sorry for being serious for a minute :)

Juju said...

Here's how different we are. When I saw Davis going off about wanting to be straight all I could think was that he was drunk out of his mind and playing it up for the cameras. I even caught him starting to laugh a little, I swear.