15 May 2007

American Idol: It's Anybody's Game

I'm stumped! I don't know who should make it to the finals.

Jordin's performances got better and better. So did Blake's. "Roxanne" made my ears bleed in a couple spots. But then that last song was off the hook!! I think Blake has the teenage white girl vote locked down, especially since he sang songs from this century. I think he's in.

Melinda was totally perfect on all three songs. But she doesn't have the Idol quality. Meaning she's stumpy and old-looking. And no fair giving her Whitney and Tina songs - of course she's going to work those out!

What was up with Paula's comments being so short tonight? No odd analogies, no lengthy explanations. Come on, Paula - we only have one more show for you to judge!

I'll go ahead and say it's Blake and Melinda in the finals. But I want my girl Jordin in there!

No comments: