27 May 2007

Catching Up With The Real Worlds

It's a sad time in your life when The Real World Reunion sits on your DVR for about two weeks. I finally got my priorities in line and watched it this afternoon.

It wasn't that great really. I felt like Davis was picking the fight with Stephen about being gay. Didn't they have that resolved? Jenn is an unapologetic slut - gotta respect her for that. The montages of Brooke's freakouts was fun. I like Jenn's and Colie's darker hair. That's about the best thing I can say about it.

Also caught up on The Inferno. Who knew that Timmy was such an inspirational leader? I guess when the subjects are idiots like these, a man who wears bunny ears is a good leader. Love how he "retired" from Challenges. Age finally catches up with our boy.

Speaking of old, right before the show I saw a commercial for Winn-Dixie - starring Mark. You know, Mark from the first season of Road Rules. Mark who bangs a new chick every Challenge. He is now showcasing his acting talents in backyard barbecue ads. Non-speaking role, of course.

No comments: