09 May 2007

Inferno: The Return of Bad Tonya

I was having a crappy week until today - when I found another new Inferno waiting for me on my DVR! I just watched a new one yesterday. How did this happen? Don't question it; enjoy it.

Alton, Timmy, and Ace refuse to get into the required Speedos for the challenge. This is disappointing, only because Alton is one of the ones refusing. He doesn't think he can fit his package into a Speedo. And I'm inclined to believe him. Ace is afraid of catching hell from his bros back home. And Timmy? I guess Timmy's worried his wrinkled old sack would spill out the side.

I'm surprised TJ didn't give the guys a hard time for not participating. I guess he only gets bitter when people quit during Infernos.

All the girls are good at catching liquid in their mouth and spitting it out. Shocker! And did TJ purposely pronounce "juice" like "jizz"?

I have a girl crush on Cara. That girl is perfect-looking.

Let's play the "I Hate Tonya Game"! I hate Tonya because she manufactures drama and preys on the weak. Who am I kidding? I LOVE Tonya!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the free bonus episode, they should do this more often. The only way cara could be any hotter is if she took up pole vaulting.

Kim said...

Listen old heads, I think that they are playing 2 episodes at a time from now on. Which I'm not happy about because it messes with my sleep schedule. Time to get DVR.
Dude, remember when Cara was on Road Rules? Me neither, because she was fug. She lost some weight, got hot, and posed for Playboy.
Looks like Tonya cheats on her husband next week! Surprise, surprise.

Juju said...

Not only does she cheat - but doesn't it look like she was making out with Davis? That guy makes out with anybody!